WINE TOURISM IN RIBERA DEL DUERO
Ribera del Duero is a region that shouldn’t be missed by true wine lovers. It is spread out between the provinces of Soria, Burgos, Segovia and Valladolid. This is a world famous Denomination of Origin, a territory with more than 2000 years of history which has seen the passing of different civilizations over the years and offers you its acquired riches in the form of medieval villas, monasteries or beautiful and magical villages.
A wine tour in Ribera del Duero means visiting some of the vineyards that are spread out over more than 23,300 hectares, discovering any of its 300 wineries, enjoying the hearty cuisine of the area and being in touch with nature in its reserve such as Hoces del Rio Riaza Natural Park or Las Chimeneas de Hadas.
Ribera del Duero has magical sights that are kept hidden. Would you like to discover them with us on a day-tour? Here we give you an option
Customized Ribera del Duero Wine Tour
Viavinum plans exclusive and customized tours in Ribera del Duero, making it possible for you to discover the most iconic wineries in the region such as the Pago de Carraovejas, Abadía Retuerta, Emilio Moro, Pago de los Capellanes or Matarromera. You can taste the fantastic wines in Ribera del Duero wine tastings and pairings and be a witness to the winemaking process of the wines that you are enjoying.
Activities in Ribera del Duero wine tour
- See wineries like Pesquera, Portia or Protos among many others.
- Visit places like Castillo de Peñafiel, the mysterious Bodega de las Ánimas of Aranda de Duero or the Puente de Piedra of La Vid.
- See the villages Caleruega,
Peñaranda de Duero or San Esteban de Gormaz, some of the most magical places in Spain.
- Enjoy the typical gastronomy of Ribera del Duero such as the roast suckling lamb roasted at 180º C., the pork rinds of Soria or cod dish, and for the sweet lovers, the cream filled pastries.
- Learn about the wine harvest process and participate in it
- Be impressed by the winery architecture designed by world famous architects