ENOTURISMO EN MADRID
This is an incredible city for travelers of all cultures and ages, where you will find not only the typical gastronomy of Madrid but also international cuisine. The wine tours that Viavinum organizes include the best cuisine of the moment in harmony with marvelous wines from practically all the wine regions in the world.
Discover Madrid wineries and surroundings
Specialists at Viavinum plan tours that are only 50 minutes from the city to visit the wineries and to enjoy the scenery and participate in a guided tour with wine tasting.
The D.O. Madrid has four sub-zones: Arganda, Navalcarnero, San Martin de Valdeiglesias, and the last one included in February 2019, El Molar. Currently there are 50 wineries, most of them in the Arganda sub-zone.
Don’t miss out on the wine tastings in the Denomination of Origin Madrid. They will surprise you!
Wine tastings and activities in Madrid
If you want to see Madrid, we propose several cultural itineraries where fine cuisine and wine are the protagonists. Discover the fun markets such as the Mercado San Miguel, Mercado San Antón, or the Mercado de la Paz and some of the most authentic taverns and restaurants serving traditional and vanguard cuisine with the best world famous chefs.
Some activities that you can enjoy:
- Take a tour of the best artisan shops like: hat shops, guitar shops, Spanish cape shop, leather artisans, and many others.
- Access to prestigious museums like the Museo del Prado or the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza.
- Historic-cultural visits such as the Royal Palace, Puerta del Sol or the Plaza Mayor.
- Visit a wine museum and visits to the wineries of Madrid
- Visit wineries in areas close to Toledo and Cuenca while enjoying these charming cities.
- Discover Aranjuez and its Royal Palace or walk through the Plaza Mayor in Chinchón as well as visiting the wineries in that area.
Would you like to discover Madrid in a unique and special way? Contact us, we will plan an unforgettable experience for you.