This Legal Notice establishes the general information that the service providers through the Information Society are obliged to make available to consumers and users as required by Art.10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Consequently, we inform you of the following points:
- VIAVINUM, S.L. has as its corporate purpose THE EXERCISE OF ACTIVITIES PROPER TO TRAVEL AGENCIES.
- At the present time, VIAVINUM S.L. has registered the domains “www.viavinumwinetours.com”, “viavinumtours.com” and “viavinum.es”. VIAVINUM S.L. has its address for notification purposes at / Corazón de María 70, 28002 Madrid. The general e-mail address is email@example.com.
- The professional rules applicable to the services rendered by VIAVINUM, S.L. are those included in the regulations affecting the activity reflected in point 1.
- The C.I.F. of VIAVINUM, S.L. is B84029883.
- This website and company also rigorously complies with Royal Decree-Law 23/2018, of December 21, transposing directives on trademarks, rail transport and package travel and linked travel services.
Website use and acceptance
Likewise, access to the website www.viavinumwinetours.com is subject to all notices, conditions of use and instructions made known to the user by VIAVINUM, S.L. that replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use the services, products and utilities offered by VIAVINUM, S.L. through the Web Site www.viavinumwinetours.com in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and other notices and instructions made known, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
All trademarks, commercial names, distinctive signs, services, contents and information of any kind that appear in this Web site are property of VIAVINUM, S.L., so they cannot be reproduced, distributed, publicly communicated, transformed or modified without the express authorization of VIAVINUM, S.L.. By contents of this Web site we mean, without this enumeration having a limiting character, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes.
The user shall refrain from obtaining the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available to him or, in general, those normally used on the Internet, provided that the latter do not entail a risk or damage or disable the Web site and/or its contents.
The possible references made in the VIAVINUM, S.L. Web site to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, commercial name or the manufacturer or supplier, etc. owned by third parties does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by VIAVINUM, S.L.
Exclusion of liability and warranties
Availability and continuity:
Viruses and malicious codes:
VIAVINUM, S.L. excludes, to the full extent permitted by our legal system, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
VIAVINUM, S.L. excludes, to the full extent permitted by our legal system, any liability for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of technical devices (links), directories and search tools that allow users to access Web sites owned and / or managed by third parties.
VIAVINUM, S.L. is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that the user may incur in their access to the Web site and / or use of the information contained therein. Neither is it responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the trade names, trademarks or other distinctive signs that, not being property of VIAVINUM, S.L., appear on the Web site.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The legislation applicable to this Legal Notice shall be Spanish law and the competent jurisdiction to hear any claims that this website may raise shall be that of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Protection of personal data
VIAVINUM, S.L. may or may not maintain active advertising campaigns to promote its products and services. All campaigns carried out in online or other environments refer to this website. The advertising campaigns scrupulously respect the profession, the colleagues who are part of it and comply with the Code of Ethics of ICAM, the General Statute of the Spanish Legal Profession, the Law of Unfair Competition and the General Law of Advertising.
All notifications or communications made by users to VIAVINUM, S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when addressed by any of the following ways proving identity:
- By mail to the following address: / Corazón de María 70, 28002 Madrid.
- By sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similarly, all notifications made by VIAVINUM, S.L. to the user will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to the e-mail address that the user has previously informed the Company.
- By mailing to the address that the user has previously made known to the Company.
- By phone call or fax to the number that the user has previously informed the Company.
Therefore, in order for these notifications to take effect, it is necessary that the user declares that all data provided by him/her are true and current, undertaking to notify any modification thereof.